Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Def Jam on the Lookout


So today I come online to do the daily posts for this blog and I'm lookin through to edit any posts and see a comment next to Rihanna's Sexuality. So I check it out thinkin I have a new viewer of the blog. Come to see it's DEF JAM with a warning about taking down my post on Rihanna within 48 hours or else the blog will be deleted. WELL WELL! The same thing happened the other day with my post for Kanye's Heartless new snippet. I mean I know it's not a big deal big record labels are always looking out for blogs that post media way too far in advance but for me it just makes me try to figure out what and what not to post. Soon I will be able to move this blog on to a private domain not knowing if it will make a difference. But for now I am going to continue to make this blog into something.