Thursday, October 16, 2008

First Album Post: P!nk - Funhouse(Digital / Web Rip)

P!nk just got back from a divorce earlier this year followed by talks that she was to release her fifth studio album. In August "So What" was leaked and offered us a taste of what was to come from this forthcoming album and earned her her first #1 Billboard Hot 100 hit. I must admit it took some time for this song to grow on me, I think it was her performance at the '08 VMA's. Fast forward a little and her second single "Sober" leaked and today her album leaked online. This album delivers as all of P!nk's previous have, meaningful lyrics and catchy pop hits. Give this album a try it's worth it. All of these songs I can put on repeat except for tracks 4 & 9. Don't get me wrong these are just as good as the others just a little too mellow for me. If you Like the album go out and buy it October 28th.

1. So What
2. Sober
3. I Don't Believe You
4. One Foot Wrong
5. Please Don't Leave Me
6. Bad Influence
7. Funhouse
8. Crystal Ball
9. Mean
10. It's All Your Fault
11. Ave Mary A
12. Glitter In The Air
13. This Is How It Goes Down (Ft. Travis McCoy)*Bonus
14. Could've Had Everything *Bonus

(I won't post any links until the retail leaks)

Since I haven't posted the video for So What here it is: