Sunday, February 8, 2009

In Grammy News...

Photobucket

It's that time of year, The Grammy Awards, the music industry's biggest night. Music/ Business icon-mogul Clive Davis held his Salute to Icons party last night. If you didn't know any better you would think the Grammy ceremony was last night but no, that was just the full roster of the music industry's finest in attendance. From Rihanna, Chris Brown, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Adele, Leona Lewis, Keyshia Cole, Jennifer Hudson, Akon, Estelle, Duffy, Diddy, Faith Evans and the list goes on and on. Although the room was filled with enough stars to fill the sky there was one that shining extra bright on that night, Witney Houston, making her rounds on the comeback trail. She looked like she killed whatever performance she did. One day S and I will be leading careers that we love.

Photobucket

In more Grammy News, as you can see above the group of hip-hop's hottest is practicng their performance for "Swagger Like Us". I seriously cannot wait for this performance. Both Kanye and T.I. have promised to give the audience something that will blow them away. The other aspect of this performance that adds another level of excitement is M.I.A. My main musical lady will be performing tonight as well. What's so out of the ordinary you ask? M.I.A. is actually due to deliver her first born tonight and she's going to be up on stage giving it her all. That baby is going to be a talented one I tell ya.

So don't miss the 51st Annual Grammy Awards TONIGHT on CBS at 8 p.m. ET. I know I'll be blasting the surround sound with my eyes glued to the tv like I was there.